Dental Emergency? We Can Help! Call (904) 731-1919
If you break or knock out a tooth, acting quickly gives us the best possible chance to save your tooth. Other dental problems, like serious infections, may also need emergency care.
If you experience any of these dental problems, call us immediately for an emergency appointment:
- Knocked-out or loose tooth after an injury.
- A cracked or broken tooth that causes pain.
- A painful, throbbing toothache that radiates to the jaw, ear, and neck.
- Toothache with a fever and / or swollen lymph nodes in your neck.
We provide a wide variety of emergency treatments to get you smiling again in emergency cases such as:
• Tooth Pain Relief
• Emergency Root Canals
• Abscess Infection Treatment
• Loose, Lost, or Broken Fillings
• Broken Crowns, Bridges, & Veneers, Dentures
• Broken Retainers
• A traumatic oral injury
• Knocked-Out Teeth
• Emergency Extractions
• Abscess (infection) Treatment
• Sore Gums
• Cold / Canker Sores
• TMJ Pain and more
• Persistent oral pain or swelling
• Worsening or constant tooth pain or sensitivity
• Symptoms of an abscessed tooth
• A damaged or knocked out tooth
Call Your Jacksonville Emergency Dentist (904) 731-1919